Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cleo Moore

Cleo Moore
CLEO MOORE An Actress with Provacative Beauty! Cleo Moore was born October 31, 1928 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Her parents were deeply involved in Democratic politics. 15 quotes and quotations by Cleo Moore And I usually use myself as a model, posing in front of a mirror as I dab the strokes on the canvas. 15 quotes and quotations by Cleo Moore And I usually use myself as a model, posing in front of a mirror as I dab the strokes on the canvas.
Cleo Moore
15 August 2009Cleo Moore news, photos of Cleo Moore, biography, Cleo Moore relationships. 15 August 2009Cleo Moore news, photos of Cleo Moore, biography, Cleo Moore relationships. This is a beta version of NNDB
Cleo Moore
This is a beta version of NNDB Cleouna "Cleo" Moore (October 31, 1928 รข€" October 28, 1973) was an American actress, usually in the role of a blonde bombshell, in 1950s Hollywood films. MySpace profile for Cleo Moore with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me and more
Cleo Moore
Customer Service Our Policies About Us. Found 22 product(s) for Cleo Moore "B" Movie Queen (1-8 of 22) This is a beta version of NNDB
Cleo Moore
Lovely bombshell Cleo Moore starred as a bad girl in a number of low budget 1950s films. This page contains more than 20 photos of Cleo Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment